Saturday, January 03, 2009

Green Thai 清邁

Green Thai 清邁 (Closed!)
Date: December 30, 2009 (Tuesday)
Address: 8750 Bayview Avenue, Unit 14-15, Richmond Hill (Hwy 7 & Bayview)
Phone: (905) 886-9188
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-11pm / Fri-Sat 11am-12am

this is where 燊輝 used to be.. it's a Viet Thai fusion (as it stated).. however, it's quite a disappointing meal.. the food was not good.. i guess there's lots of MSG in the soup base.. didn't taste good..

(left) Penang Laksa Noodle 檳城喇沙米王 $5.99
(right) Raw Beef Vietnamese Noodle Soup 生牛肉湯河粉 $6.99

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost went to Green Thai. I guess I can save a trip now. Thanks!

BM said...

no problem! ^_^

i was debating if i should post this up, as i'm afraid that i might be too subjective, or maybe it's just that one time which was not good.. but anyway.. that's what i've experienced in my one & only visit.. thought i should share with others! :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being honest about your experience, I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work :-)

Anonymous said...

Yea definitely share the good + bad reviews regardless.

Keep it up! Whenever I need a new place to eat I know where to look. Thanks.

BM said...

thx a lot for all your support! ^_^ it really means a lot! thanks!!