Saturday, October 01, 2011

Spring Rolls @ Mississauga

Spring Rolls @ Mississauga
Date: October 1, 2011 (Saturday)
Address: 90 Burnhamthorpe Road W, Mississauga (Sussex Centre @ Burnhamthorpe)
Phone: (905) 306-7655
Opening Hours: Sun-Thurs 11am-11pm / Fri-Sat 11am-12am

the 3 of us came here to try their AYCE dim sum/sushi, to start our relaxing weekend.. however, a bit disappointed as the food were not that good..

Tom Yum Soup

Szechuan Hot & Sour Soup

Hong Kong Style Wonton Soup

the best of the meal was this Tornado Rolls.. it's tiger shrimp in the "eye of the storm"..
Salt & Pepper Calamari was not bad too..

dim sum



can skip the spring rolls..

the sushi was ok..

6 comments:

Grace said...

I actually heard of ayce dum sum! interesting!

I like your blog, thank you for sharing.. every time I can't think of where to eat with my friends, I come to your blog to get ideas! haha (and I already gone through every single blog you wrote since the day you started this blog)

I started my own blog just now. check it out when you have time =)
www.grace510.blogspot.com/

BM said...

thx, Grace!! :)
i'm glad that my blog helps!! (that's the reason for me starting this blog!!)

will definitely visit your blog! keep it up!!

Grace said...

Heyhey, i have a question. How did you add that "categories" gadget on the right side??

I wanna sort my posts..

Thanks,
Grace

BM said...

after u write a new post, there is a place at the bottom called "Labels".. that's where u put in your categories.. :)

Mr.Tummy said...

ahh, i've eaten there before. i was very disapointed with the pad thai. it was not authentic at all, unlike the other thai restaurants around the area.

Grace said...

Thanks BM, I have my posts sorted now.


and to Tummy Rissland: ohoh do try Sukho Thai! the pad thai is good! i went last time but i forgot to take pictures T.T

here is the menu tho:
http://www.sukhothaifood.com/menuSukho.html