Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ichimoto 一本料理

Ichimoto 一本料理
Date: February 6, 2010 (Saturday)
Address: 360 Highway 7 East, Unit 15 - 16, Richmond Hill (Hwy 7 & Bayview)
Phone: (905) 886-3288

it's located where 小南國 used to be..

it's the new AYCE Jap food that GK told me about (it also served A La Carte).. some friends of her tried & said it was good.. we went there to give it a try.. there were a few items which you seldom eat at other AYCE, e.g. Scallop Sushi, & Beef Sushimi, which were pretty good.. the rest were just normal AYCE quality.. we paid $47 incl. t&t..

(left) 飛魚子壽司, 北海道帶子, 三文魚, 白吞拿 Assorted Sushi & Sashimi
(right) 生牛肉刺身 Beef Sashimi

(left) 蝦釀香菇炸 Deep Fried Mushroom with Shrimp Paste & 蛋黄醬炒大蝦 Shrimp with Mayonnaise Sauce
(right) 辣三文魚卷 Spicy Salmon Maki

(left) 軟殼蟹卷 Soft Shell Crab Maki
(right) 串燒雞心 Grilled Chicken Hearts on Skewers & 金針菇肉卷 Pork Roll with Enoki Mushrooms

(left) 酥炸生蠔 Deep Fried Oysters
(right) 大阪黄金蝦 Golden Shrimp

(left) 炸豬扒 Deep Fried Pork Chop
(right) 天婦羅菜 Assorted Tempura Vegetable

3 comments:

SassyChef said...

One of my friends love scallop sushi! I'm definitely going to take her here.

Anonymous said...

Hello there just stumbled upon your blog from Yahoo after I typed in, "Blogger: BM's Favorites" or something similar (can't quite remember exactly). Anyways, I'm pleased I found it simply because your content is exactly what I'm searching for (writing a college paper) and I hope you don't mind if I collect some material from here and I will of course credit you as the source. Thank you very much.
Also visit my page ... sushi essentials

BM said...

sounds interesting.. what's the topic of your college paper? will you share after you finish writing it? :)